Once you have got the reseller partner access, in IP Reseller Partner UI you can view and manage IP licenses, billing options, profile details. Here you can track your money balance, licenses count and licenses prices as well as using IP address search to find customers.
As soon as you have added funds (See Billing Info/Add Funds below) to your account you can immediately add new licenses for clients. To add IP KernelCare license:
1. Enter IP address in Add IP License field, choose license type in pull-down menu (KernelCare) and click Add license.
2. To delete license click Delete in front of the needed IP address.
3. To add KernelCare Key license go to KernelCare Keys tab, enter the number of servers allowed for the license in Max Servers, add description if needed and click Add. The key will be generated and appear in the list below.
In the Operations List you are able to edit or delete the key.
Billing Info/Add Funds
To add funds:
1. Click on Add Funds near your balance or go to Billing Info/Add Funds on the top of the starting page of your account.
2. Click Add to add credit card details, then enter funds amount and click TopUp or Process to Checkout to pay via PayPal.
While adding credit card details, you can also choose Auto add funds option - the funds amount you choose in pull down menu will be automatically added when your balance is below $100.
If you choose Auto repay, your card will be automatically charged when your balance becomes negative. Minimal charge is $20 (E.g. for balance -$15 - you'll be charged at $20, for balance -$134.2 - you'll be charged at $134.2).
Note: If your balance is shown as negative, it means that you have to deposit more funds.
CloudLinux and KernelCare IP licenses adding and removing is compatible with different hosting and domain management and billing systems and platforms. You can find comprehensive information on all possible CloudLinux modules and plug-ins APIs in API Section.
You can edit your profile information by clicking on Profile section. Edit the necessary info and click Update Account.